Geek Gene is rebuilding the whole timebanks platform in Drupal for all timebanks associated with TimebanksUSA. Will be launching over 100 timebanks on this new Drupal platform.
Action Hub will be a platform for active Timebanks members and coordinators seeking to collaborate to build, develop, and organize timebanking efforts worldwide.
Taskit is a simple yet effective way to task tasks and bugs including a search feature, simple ways to modify look and feel, and is highly customizable. Taskit is able to track internal points to be used for compensation for team members. This system is great because of its ease of use, simple UI and its well-thought out design. It has really improved task, bug tracking, project management.
Fueled of out frustration with current distributions of Linux, Mike Buland and David Braden have worked hard on creating this custom distribution which includes its own package manager among other things.
After frustration with current C libraries we have created out own improved utility library. We use this library in all of our development projects and its available for others to use as well as its open source.
SourceTree Commons is the next generation platform for supporting open source software development, more than a code repository. They are building a community to support open source collaboration and here's just a bit of what makes us different:
* SourceTree is open source. They want geeks to do what they do best - build cool stuff. And they think the platform to support development should be open for improvement as well.
Build is a super-flexible, upgradable and easier to use replacement for make. We use this many times a day and are really happy to have created it. This is freely available for download below on its project page and we welcome further development on this project.
Nango is a complete Object Oriented programming language designed to be an extension language for other programs. A complete manual is in the works, but there is some initial documentation available by following the link below.
- For the audience:
- Mark individual comics, story arcs, whole comics or authors as favorites
- Rate the comics you like or dislike
- Suggested comics based on your ratings
- New comics delivered automatically
- For the creators:
- You retain all rights to your works; publish print books, pdfs, etc. as you see fit.
- Simple interface to add comics/news posts
- By sharing media on the WCCR Distributed Backend, you will use less bandwidth on your website